Thursday, December 23, 2010

Progress...

Well, it's 4 AM and in an effort to not throw up for the eleventh time tonight I decided to be a little bit productive. The dishes are almost done and now I think I'll work on a blog post that I've been meaning to do for awhile.

Pregnancy pictures!

20 weeks. Half way there!
(October 3rd)
23 weeks (October 24th)

27 weeks (November 19th)

31 weeks (December 19th)

I'm finally starting to show enough that people actually know I'm pregnant and not just eating too many donuts. My favorite comment was a couple of weeks ago... "I didn't know you were pregnant. You look the same." Really?! I've gained 20 pounds!!! How do I look the same?
It has been a blessing to not have to buy very much maternity clothes yet though. I'm still going strong with just a couple of pairs of maternity pants and shirts. Of course I have to use a rubberband on my old pants but as long as no one else can tell I don't care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment